- Pets are not allowed in the bungalows or mobile homes unless it is explicitly stated.
- The bungalows and mobile homes are available from 05:00 pm on the day of arrival in Alannia Costa Blanca and Alannia Guardamar. In the case of Alannia Els Prats they are available from 04:00 pm.
- The bungalow or mobile home must be vacated before 12:00 pm on the day of departure in Alannia Costa Blanca and Alannia Guardamar. In the case of Alannia Els Prats they must be vacated before 11:00am. It is important that the bungalow or mobile home is left in good conditions (throwing away trash. Plates and cutlery and the furniture in their original place).
There are difrerent categories of bungalows and mobile homes : Standard, Premium and Luxe. In the cases of force majeure the Resort could modify the category, (always respecting the same or higher category).
During the summer and high season there is buffet Service for half and full board. During the low season the half and full board is with menú Service.
- The plot is available from 13:00 pm on the day of arrival.
- The plot must be vacated before 12:00 pm on the day of departure. The plot must be left in good condition (leave nothing lying on the plot or on the bushes).
- The maximum occupancy per plot is 6 people (including children / babies).
- A maximum of 2 pets are allowed per plot. Check conditions and supplements.
- The owners of dogs that have access to the facilities must prove on arrival that they have the current vaccination card and the mandatory chip. If this is not the case, this means a restriction on access to the facilities.
- The reservation of a plot guarantees the reservation of accommodation, never of a specific plot number. The plot is allocated once the check-in procedure has been completed.
GUARANTEE GUESTS WITH RESPECT TO THE RESORT
The payment of the stay or the remain payment must be donne at the arrival in the Reception.
The resort can ask all guests (staying on site) a credit card to guarantee damage to the facilities or accommodation and inappropriate behavior.
PRE-BOOKING FOR THE NEXT SEASON
- To improve customer satisfaction, management makes it possible to make reservations for the following season, before the publication of the final rates. This fact assumes that the price of the rate used to calculate the reservation is always provisional. The publication of the final rates and the dates of the following season will be made public via the website. For the same reason, the price and the end date of your stay can be changed.
- The final calculation of the total price of the stay will be determined on the basis of the prices stated on the website.
PAYMENTS AND CONFIRMATION OF RESERVATION
There are 2 different typs of reservation policies:
1. Flexible policy:
- 25% of deposit the total of the stay. Free cancelation with 15 days or more from the arrival.If cancel with 14 or less days before arrival the deposit will be lost, IN CONCEPT OF CANCELLATION FEE.
- 25% of deposit the total of the stay. Free cancelation with 7 days or more from the arrival.If cancel with 6 or less days before arrival the deposit will be lost, IN CONCEPT OF CANCELLATION FEE.
No deposit is required. The payment of the reservation must be donne at the arrival. Free cancelation with 48hs or more bedfore arrival. If cancel with 48hs or less before arrival the first night will be charged IN CONCEPT OF CANCELLATION FEE.
You can check the conditions of the deposit and cancellation fee at any time on our website, at the time of booking.
In case of no show the company will charge the 25% deposit of the contracted reservation.
The reservation of the accommodation is considered confirmed when the deposit has been made through the payment process indicated on the website or by the reservation department.
1.1 Condition periods:
Calendar subject to changes and modifications.
2. Non Refundable
The total price of the stay is charged in advance at the time of booking.
Once the reservation is made there is no possibility of cancellation or modification.
ADVANCE AND FORMALIZATION OF THE RESERVATION
The percentage of payment for bookings will be:
- 25% from the total price for all reservations will free cancelation (Except for our flexible policy with free cancellation up to 48h)
- 100% of the price for non-refundable reservations.
- No deposit for SUPLERFLEX reservations.
The reservation will be confirmed when the payment of the deposit is done.
The final guaranteed price of your stay at the time of reservation relates to the information provided to the customer at the time of booking, any change by the customer from the dates of the reservation or of any element subject to a price may imply a modification of the final price of the stay.
The outstanding amount of the stay, as well as the extras or tourist tax (if applicable) must be paid at the reception upon arrival at the establishment concerned.
MODIFICATION AND CANCELLATION CONDITIONS OF YOUR RESERVATION
Any modification of a confirmed reservation must be requested in writing signed by the owner of the reservation that must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The change, if possible, will be accepted in writing from the Reservation Center. This change will be arranged according to the reservation conditions of your rate. If the change entails a reduction in the value of the originally contracted stay, the price that applies for the changed dates is that in force at the time of the change. If the change entails an increase in the value of the stay due to an increase in days or a substantial change in the dates of entry and departure with a change in the rate, the price that will apply for the modified dates will be that in effect at the time of modification.
As soon as the booked stay at the campsite starts, checking out before the agreed dates does not entitle you to a discount or refund.
Every cancellation of your reservation is governed by the cancellation policy that was chosen at the time you made your reservation
Any cancellation of a reservation made by telephone must be made in writing by the holder of the reservation via the following email address: email@example.com . If you have booked via our website www.alanniaresorts.com, you must do the cancellation via the website in the field “my reservation”. In addition, along with the written request, you must attach a document that shows you are the owner of the account in which you wish to receive the refund if it comes in the following cases:
- Due to death, hospitalization of at least one night, or serious body accident
- Call for the client who makes the reservation as a party, witness or jury in any judicial proceeding or as a member of the electoral table of any electoral process at the state, autonomous or municipal level.
No refunds / discounts are given due to weather conditions.
The customer can leave the establishment in advance if he is staying at the camping area in the case of climate situations classified as warnings, without the obligation to pay the remainder of the contracted stay. In the case of rates subject to a minimum stay, the customer must pay the minimum agreed minimum period.
Any of the reasons for the cancellation of the stay must be duly justified by sending as many documents as possible to prove the situation stated by the client and must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the cancellation request
- The delay on the day of arrival or early departure does not entitle you to discounts on the total price of the contracted reservation, nor to refunds.
- The guests will have to register in the moment of the reservation formalization. The stay is personal and non-transferable. It is not possible to make guest changes in the reserved stay. The bracelet identifying the guests is, likewise, personal and non-transferable.
- The visits of the accommodated guests will have to go to the reception with their identifying documentation, accompanied by the holder of the booking, in order to register and pay the corresponding adult or child fee, always with previous consultation on availability in reception. The visits timetable is from 9.00a.m. to 0.00a.m. A number of people (children included) superior to the one indicated as the maximum capacity of the accommodation is not allowed.
- The visit includes access to the camping area, excluding any other service offered by the establishment. The access to the outdoor swimming pool is subject to capacity and availability and the camping management reserves the right to close it for accommodated guests exclusively in high occupation periods.
- The camping management reserves the right of admission and will cancel the contract of the guests not respecting the internal regulation of the establishment, failing to abide by elementary rules for social harmony and education, or not respecting the principles of civilian life as stipulated in this Regulations and internal Rules of the establishment.
- It is recalled the obligation to wear the identification bracelet inside the Resort at all times in order to guarantee access control. This identification could be required during the stay.
• You can check the Special Offers on our website www.alanniaresorts.com
- Alannia Resorts Management is not responsible for the subtraction of objects of your property that may eventually suffer during your stay at our facilities.
- The Resort Management reserves the right to modify schedules during the season, as well as proceed to the closing of facilities for maintenance.
- The Management will not be responsible for those electrical or electronic devices owned by the customer that have been damaged in the facilities.
- During your stay, it is possible to carry out phytosanitary treatments and pesticides under the protection of integrated pest control, so all the information will be available during your stay through the reception.
- The Management will not be responsible for possible incidents that may occur as a result of the malpractice by our clients, such as driving on roads not enabled for this purpose or using elements for uses other than those designed, such as decorative elements. or security elements.
- With the acceptance of this contract, the guest commits himself to respect the rules of the resort, 1 serious/3 slight misconducts being enough cause for the resolution of the accommodation contract and the immediate abandonment of the resort with no right to any compensation.
En cumplimiento de lo dispuesto en la La Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de 13 de diciembre de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal y al REGLAMENTO (UE) 2016/679 DEL PARLAMENTO EUROPEO Y DEL CONSEJO de 27 de abril de 2016, le informamos de que los datos de contacto utilizados para la presente comunicación serán incluidos en un fichero titularidad de SERVICIOS TURÍSTICOS MARJAL S.L. con la finalidad de posibilitar las comunicaciones a través del correo electrónico de la misma con los distintos contactos que ésta mantiene dentro del ejercicio de su actividad. Sin perjuicio de ello se le informa de que usted podrá ejercitar los derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición así como los demás derechos que recoge el citado reglamento, para lo cual debe dirigirse a SERVICIOS TURÍSTICOS MARJAL S.L. situado en AVENIDA DEL PUERTO, 15, 03140 GUARDAMAR DEL SEGURA (ALICANTE) adjuntando fotocopia del documento acreditativos de identidad o bien por correo electrónico a email@example.com.
Según el artículo 18.1 de la Constitución Española doy permiso a Resorts Marjal y a los representantes de los medios de comunicación aprobados por la empresa a tomar fotografías, vídeos y grabaciones de mi persona y/o acompañantes y usar dicho material en cualquier forma de promoción o comunicación para cumplir con los propósitos del establecimiento.